My Unforgettable Holiday

My holiday this time is different than usual. Usually i use to have fun on a vacation with my family, but this time i have to test my mental in Pendidikan Dasar XLIV PPA Jamadagni. On Thursday, December, 26th 2019, me with another participant gathered in school at 6 AM. Pendas this time will be held in Panaruban Mountain. Before we go there, we did an opening ceremony. Our parents attended the opening ceremony too. After that we parted with our parents then we went to Panaruban Mountain. After we arrived, we did long march to our sheltering place. Then, we make shelters with a group. After that we have dinner than sleep.

The second day, we’ve been woken up by air horn and committee’s shouts. We prayed subuh, did morning exercise, and had breakfast. After that, we did our main activity was open navigation.

Komentar

Postingan Populer