Congratulation Conversation


Shafa: "I think I recognize you."
Atta: "You?! You are Shafa aren't you?"
Shafa: "Atta?! I'm so happy to see you, long time no see, how are you?"
Atta: "I'm fine thank you, I'm happy to see you too, how about you?"
Shafa: "I'm fine too. Wow, you look so great today, are you wearing vail now? You look so beautiful."
Atta: "Yes I am. Thank you, you look so beautiful too. Out, I heard you won math olympic, aren't you?"
Shafa: "Yes and alhamdulillah I entered the international level."
Atta: Wow, amazing. Congratulation to you! You're so smart."
Shafa: "Thank you."
Atta: "Oh, how can you conquer that math question? Do you like math?"
Shafa: "Haha, I practiced every day. Practice makes perfect, right? And yes i like math."
Atta: "Our you're so amazing, yes of course, I agree with you, practice makes perfect. Shafa, i think I have to go now. I'm glad we've met, once again congratulation to your achievement, see you later!"
Shafa: "Oh okay, thank you! I look forward to seeing you again, bye!"
Atta: "Bye!"

Komentar

Postingan Populer